Talk about your website everywhere to drive interest, visits and action!
There are endless ways to promote and market your business — like PPC Search Marketing, Display Advertising and SEO campaigns — but sometimes the little things can have the biggest impact. Make sure your website address, also known as your URL (yoursite.com), is included on all your advertising and marketing communication, online and offline.
Promote your site OFFLINE
- Print advertising and direct mail – All of your print advertising needs to include your URL. Remember, all your other advertising can drive people to your website.
- Billing statements and letterhead – Every billing statement, letter and business card with your URL will be an open invitation for someone to visit your website.
- Storefront signage and vehicles – If you have retail space or an office, make sure your sign and/or windows include your URL. And if your business name and/or logo are on your fleet vehicles (or even personal vehicles), make sure you add your URL there too.
Promote your site ONLINE
- Email signatures and email marketing – Always include your URL in your email signature or email footers. It’s as important as including your phone number. (Include links to your social media pages, too.)
- Blog – Blogging is a great way to keep generating content that links back to your site. Whether your blog is on your site or on a separate platform, including your URL in each post can help drive traffic to the main pages of your site.
- Press releases – Uploading and distributing press releases is incredibly easy and often free. Including your URL in these press releases is a great way to create backlinks to your site (many of which can help boost your ranking in the search results over time).
Promote your site with social media
Regularly posting to your business Facebook or Twitter account is a must to promote your business online today. But don’t forget about the other ways you can “socialize” your website (and your business):
- Upload customer testimonials, tutorials and other video content to YouTube and other online video channels.
- Upload “before and after” pictures and other examples of your work to Flickr and other online photo sharing sites.
- Contribute to forums, discussions and groups on LinkedIn, Facebook and other industry-specific sites.
BONUS: Word of mouth
Believe it or not, just telling your customers to visit your site is a great way to drive traffic. And since your site is open 24/7 (and you can update it whenever your information changes, or you’re running a special promotion), it’s a great way for your customers to “reach you” whenever they’re ready to — even after hours.
Already have a hibu Website? You can increase your search engine ranking with an SEO Services campaign… drive more traffic to your site with Search Marketing… and build your brand awareness on popular sites and mobile apps with Display Advertising. You can find information on all these hibu products and more at hibu.com.