Hibu is pleased once again this year to be an official Corporate Supporter of Small Business Saturday®.
At Hibu, we’ve been a proud partner of small business America for over 80 years – so it’s no surprise that we’re pleased to be an official supporter of Small Business Saturday, a day dedicated to strengthening communities by supporting local small businesses.
Last year, more than 95 million consumers took part in Small Business Saturday, spending over $16 billion at local businesses near them. Support for this special day has grown every year since 2010 when American Express first launched the event, and 2016 promises to be even bigger.
It’s easy to support the day and local business…
We all have favorite small businesses we love. Maybe it’s the little boutique that carries emerging designers, or the cafe where they know exactly how you take your coffee. This is your chance to show them some love.
Here’s what you can do to support your local businesses:
- Spread the word about shopping at the small businesses you love. Encourage your friends and family to #ShopSmall too.
- Make sure to visit the small businesses in your neighborhood on Nov 26, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
- Explore more ideas on how to take part in Small Business Saturday — visit ShopSmall.com and check out everything that’s there
If you own a business…
This year, even more resources are available to help make November 26 a day to remember for your business.
- Get involved in the day and help get more customers in your door. The new Shop Small® Studio is a one-stop destination for your promotional needs, including materials for your storefront, website and social networks. You can even create customized marketing materials for your business, and download them for free!
- Tap into knowledge. Small Business Saturday 101 offers tips and insights from business owners and people in the know to help make the most of your promotional materials.
- Visit http://ift.tt/1PN1KEY. Access Small Business Saturday resources and create FREE custom downloadable marketing materials.