You wouldn’t trust any old mechanic to rebuild your custom cruiser. For a task so precise, you need an expert that knows how to obtain, restore and assemble exactly the right parts to get your bike on the road. At hibu, we’ve assembled a highly trained team of Copywriters and Designers who know how to build a website so it runs like the well-oiled, lead-generating machine your business needs it to be.
Our website crew at hibu isn’t afraid to get some grease under their nails, especially if it means going the extra mile to create a site that will be the leader of the pack on the search results page. We know the tricks of the trade required to tune-up a business website so it stands out when your customers and prospects are looking for you online.
Cruisin’ to Customers
As we look at the good-to-go site we built for Grove City Motorsports, it’s a good time to take another pass at just what separates a well tooled business website from a so-so site that won’t get you where you want to go.
Here are five easy ways to make sure tour website is tuned up for maximum performance…
- Your site must be mobile – we can’t say it enough: if your site is not mobile optimized it will cost you business because more than half of today’s searches are done on mobile, and if your site doesn’t look good or work well on a phone or tablet it will not bring you new business.
- Your site must QUICKLY answer the right questions – when some one comes to your site they’re searching for something — a product or service, a trusted advisor or tradesman – your site must immediately show them that they’ve come to the right place… or their going to ride off to the competition.
- Your site must be easy to navigate – nobody wants a motorcycle that’s hard to steer and no one wants to fight their way through a website that makes it hard to get around. Take a look at the navigation down the left side of the Grove City Motorsports site above — you can instantly see your options — whether you want Parts, Service, or a new Cycle, you can get there in a second with one click.
- Your site must have clear, easy to find calls-to-action — phone number, form, email link, directions to your location — are it easy for a site visitor to reach out and contact you.
- Your site must have on-page SEO – we talk about it all the time, it might be the biggest issue with building a site yourself, you probably aren’t writing and designing your site with the right super-charged SEO to get your site seen.
Make sure your website is built to drive customers to your business. Work with professionals who know how to rev up your website and won’t take you for a ride.