Why your small business needs a website
Having an online presence is essential for marketing your business. Small business websites are a great way to show what you have to offer a consumer. We’ve compiled the stats below so you can see just how important it is for your small businesses to have a professionally-built, mobile-friendly website.
- In the US, more than half (52%) of small business owners do not have a website
- 30% of small businesses with a web presence generate more than 25% of their revenue online
- 3% of small business websites are not mobile compatible and will not render successfully on mobile devices or smartphones
- 70% of small business websites have no call to action
- 68% don’t have an email address on the homepage
- 50% of online sales are lost when visitors can’t find content
- 82% of small business websites don’t have social media accounts
- 91% of customers have visited a store because of an online experience
- 37% use the Internet to find a store at least once per month
- According to Google’s 2015 data, 50% of consumers who conduct local searches on their smartphone go to a store within 24 hours, and nearly 20% make a purchase within a day
- Of the small businesses that have websites, 69% of them are having annual sales of $1,000,000 – $2,490,000
Need a small business website? Check out hibu.com or call and speak to a hibu specialist at 877 237 6120.
Does your small business have a website yet? Call us today at 855-771-7858 (or let us know a good time to talk) to get a search engine-optimized, mobile-friendly small business website that can get you found and win new customers.