When you launch a new Website…
Building and launching a search engine-optimized and mobile-friendly website is a crucial first step to taking your business online. But what expectations are realistic when your site goes live?
At hibu, we know people are going to find your Website in three ways:
- Searching on Google, Yahoo! and Bing (this is known as Search traffic)
- Clicking on links on other websites, PPC and display ads, social profiles, and email signatures (this is known as Referral traffic)
- Typing your domain name or business name because they saw it on your other advertising (this is known as Direct traffic)
Our goal is to create a site that turns all of those visitors into customers, no matter how they find your site. And the first step is establishing your business — and your Website — online with everything that’s in The hibu Website Promise.
Take a look at The hibu Website Promise to see what we do to help establish your business — and your Website — online:
In a nutshell…
- Your site will be live at the domain you chose
- Your site will be submitted to the major search engines for indexing
- Your site will be optimized for your business name and location
- Your other online business listings will be claimed and updated with hibu Wave
PLUS you get the services of a copywriter and designer when we build your site (and whenever you need to make updates), access to make your own DIY updates, and 24/7 access to your Website Analytics.
Looking to get more out of your hibu Website? You can increase your search engine ranking with an SEO Services campaign… drive more traffic to your site with Search Marketing… and build your brand awareness on popular sites and mobile apps with Display Advertising.